Ruddington Village Plan Steering Group treats the issue of privacy seriously and complies with terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any details of a personal or business nature that you provide Ruddington Village Plan Steering with will be treated as confidential.
- The information that you divulge about yourself when using ‘the website’ (ruddingtonvillageplan.org.uk) is used by Ruddington Village Plan Steering Group solely in connection with its relationship with you.
- Ruddington Village Plan Steering Group will not divulge your contact details or any other information you provide to any third party.
- Ruddington Village Plan Steering Group will use the email address of an individual making an an enquiry via email only to correspond regarding the enquiry. Such email addresses will not used for any other purpose.
- Ruddington Village Plan Steering Group uses software and/or other website technologies to gather and store information about visitors to the ‘the website’. This information includes the referring site, entry point, site path, duration of visit, pages visited, exit point and IP address of the visitor.